Request edit access
City of Brockton Fair Housing Survey
1. Why did you chose to live in Brockton?
There are good schools here.
It's where the real estate agent/landlord told me to live
My friends and family live here.
I was told I could not afford other communities or neighborhoods
It's close to my job.
It's what I could afford.
Because other landlords would not rent to me
Because I have bad credit and could not find another place to live
Because I was told I should not look in other communities or neighborhoods
2. Has this ever happened to you? Please choose the category that applies.
The rent or deposit paid was higher than advertised.
The manager told you that the unit was rented but the ad or sign was still posted
The manager said "You probably won't like it here”.
The manager told you that all of the family units were taken or there is no room for children to play.
The manager denied your request to make minor modifications to your unit to accommodate your disability
The manager refused to make repairs to your unit or harassed you or your children but doesn’t do this to the other tenants who are a different race or ethnicity than you.
A real estate agent kept 'steering" you to neighborhoods different than the ones you desire.
3. Have you ever been denied access to housing or felt like you were discriminated against?
4. On what basis do you believe you were discriminated against?
Family status (household with children)
Sexual Orientation (Gay, Queer or Bi-sexual)
Gender Identity (Trans, MTF, FTM, Nonconforming, Nonbinary)
5. If you believe you have been discriminated against, have you reported the incident?
6. If you answered “No” to the previous question—why not?
I don’t know where to report it.
I'm afraid of retaliation.
I don’t believe it makes any difference.
It's too much trouble.
7. What is your race? (please check all that apply)
American Indian or Alaskan Native
Asian or Pacific Islander
Black or African American
8. Are you of Hispanic or Latino Heritage
9. What is your familial status?
Household with child(ren), or expecting a child
Household without children
10. Do you own or rent?
11. If you are employed, what is your main form of transportation to work?
Other form of public transportation
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service