Thank you for applying to the Startup Igniter Program. Applicants qualify based on vision, industry, unique offering, income, potential and overall awesomeness. Application is free. Upon acceptance, there is a participation fee of $10,000 due 3 days before the agreed start date and covers the 12-week program in full. A 3-month payment plan is available.
Master The Talk Consulting operates as a management consultant and currently does NOT require equity from participants. The program is for ONE participant per Startup. Co-founders and guests may attend virtual workshops.
1. Submit Application
2. Received email confirmation
3. If selected, Schedule a Phone Interview (stage 1)
4. If selected, receive Notification via E-mail of Acceptance or Rejection
7. Upon acceptance, Schedule Enrollment Skype Call or In-Person Meeting (NYC only) with Payment and Signed Agreement
8. Kick-Off Call
APPLICATION DEADLINE: ROLLING ADMISSION, INQUIRE ABOUT AVAILABILITY
Not all applicants must be early stage startups. Our program accepts Small Business Owners and Startups of all shapes and sizes due to the overall mission of Master The Talk Consulting, our partners and our sponsors; to economically support and empower entrepreneurs all over the world.
We work with 3 major Startup stages:
1) Pre-Startup: Needing marketing plans, branding strategies, incorporating, legal/financial assistance, structure set up and design for company identity.
2) Mid-Startup: Scale your business with business development experts, sales, pr, marketing, and partnerships.
3) Operational-Startup: Operationally achieved traction and searching for funding, partnerships and press.
Our 12-week fee is $10,000 per participant (3-month payment plan available), per startup. Additional team members are only $500 with limited access. This is due to capacity restrictions as we are limited to how many people we can on-board for the program.
At this time, due to limited space, the Startup Igniter Program is only accepting a small cohort of 5 participants. Applications will be reviewed and if you qualify, a coordinator will reach out within 48-72 hours of submitting this application. Thank You.