Request edit access
Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed.
Indigemama Workshop Survey
With each workshop, participants leave suggestions, comments and feedback to help evolve this interchange. Please be honest, and answer each question to your highest capacity. Thanks for blossoming and moving forward with Indigemama!
Mailing address (Required if there is a certificate being mailed)
*MUST have attended the course in it's entirety (NO late arrivals/skipped days)
1. How did you learn about this workshop?
Word of mouth
2. How do you currently practice natural healing?
3. What is your occupation?
Why have you considered alternative healing practices versus modern medicine?
5. Why are you attending this workshop?
6. How would you rate Panquetzani's effectiveness in communicating lessons?
7. Content was easy to understand and follow...
8. The value of what i learned is worth the cost of the workshop
It should cost less
I would have paid more
9. Having children present made it challenging to stay focused...
Add on your thoughts on sharing your stories/attending this workshop w/ other women.
11. What is the most inspiring thing you learned?
12. How often do you visit a physician throughout the year, and what is that experience like?
What topics would you like to hear more about? Any suggestions for future Indigemama courses?
What organizations, spaces, or businesses would you like to see Indigemama present at (via workshop or speaking engagement)?
13. Write a note, elaborate on questions above, or add additional comments about the venue, facilitator, participants, workshop flow, etc.
Email address and/or phone number
(Will not be shared with any third party)
What is your level of education?
What is your race/ethnicity?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service