Request edit access
FAEF Teacher Mini-Grant Application
Freedom Area Educational Foundation (FAEF) Teacher Grants provide the innovative, dedicated educators in the Freedom Area School District the flexibility and creativity to enhance students’ learning experiences by providing funding beyond what can normally be expected to be provided by the school district.
Examples of things the Foundation will fund are:
* Professional development of faculty and staff by providing funding for in-service speakers
* School Assemblies
* Field trip funding
* Creation of an outdoor lab
* Specialized software
* Fees/Transportation/Substitute Teachers for academic competitions
* Classroom materials beyond that which the taxpayers can be expected to provide
The FAEF realizes that ideas and opportunities happen throughout the year and we want to be able to provide assistance when needed. We have therefore removed the deadline date for grant applications and will consider requests until our budgeted funds for the year have been exhausted.
**The Foundation would appreciate grant recipients attending the annual Hall of Fame Banquet where all winners will be recognized. The banquet is held the next to last Saturday each September.
Requests for funding from the Freedom Area Educational Foundation shall be subject to the following guidelines:
1. Requests for funding must be made using the online form (below) or the attached application form.
2. Maximum FAEF mini-grant award is $500.00, which can be used to fully or partially cover the project.
3. Funding requests will be reviewed by and are subject to the approval of the Foundation Board.
4. Projects that are not immediately funded will be retained and may be funded at a future time. The board will maintain a list of these projects.
5. Donors to the Freedom Area Educational Foundation may specify that their funds be appropriated to a particular goal or project, however the Foundation cannot accept funds with a specific request that these funds be directed to a particular student, teacher, or staff member.
6. The Foundation requires that all recipients of funding provide a brief written narrative, video and/or photos demonstrating the benefit or accomplishment that was advanced or achieved as a result of the funding. This narrative will assist the recipient who may wish to request funding in the future and may be included in the informal and formal reports of the FAEF.
7. Please notify your building Principal before submitting your application. The FAEF will contact them for their formal approval upon submission.
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service