Request edit access
Academic Resource Center Application
Please fill out this application and if necessary email a sample paper to the
1. Why do you want to be a student tutor in the ARC?
2. What subjects are you interested in tutoring (e.g., Writing, Math, Engineering, Accounting, Chemistry, Biology, Spanish, etc.)? List all that apply.
3. Please provide your instructors and the final grade(s) received in all courses you are interested in tutoring.
4. Are you interested in primarily tutoring at the Chester or Midlothian campus? Both?
5. Please indicate your hours of availability at the Midlothian and/or Chester campus. We understand that your schedule may change but please give us a general idea of your availability as of now.
5. What do you think is the primary role of a tutor and why do you want to work at the JTCC ARC?
6. What experience do you have that would benefit you as a tutor and help you successfully interact with students from different backgrounds?
7. Please write down the names of at least two faculty references:
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia's Community Colleges.