1. School must be an SGN affiliate member.2. School must complete an account application for Harmony Farm Supply which are available to all SGN affiliate schools.
1. Fill our the Google Form Application Below.
2. Send a map of your school garden, including overall sq footage and all garden beds or boxes (with approx size.)
- Mark those beds that grow annual vegetable crops and those that grow perennials. - Note any native plants. - Mark closest water line and where the shut off is for the main water line into the garden.
3. Send along a signature by the principal and the maintenance personnel (on map) or attached letter that they are aware of the plan to tap into the main garden water line to install a drip irrigation system. Drip system will have shut off valve, anti siphon valves and will include battery operated timer.
Please send map and signature approval through email or snail mail.
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: School Garden Network, re: WaterWise Grant, PO Box 1367, Sebastopol, CA 95473