Request edit access
St. John's Medical College & Research Institute: A One-Week Course in Health Research Methods & Evidence Based Medicine
Date: 14th -18th October 2019
SFPlease provide your name as required to be on the Certificate
Please provide the State Medical Council/ Nursing/ Pharmacy registration number for CME Credits
E- Mail ID
8.Address for correspondence
Click if the address is different. Provide the address below
Address for Correspondance
9. Highest Degree
10. Are you currently pursuing a full time course?
If yes, please specify the name of the degree/diploma?
11. Present Occupation
Health Professional (Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, etc)
Ethics Commitee Member
Policy Maker from Govt
Working in the current position since
12. On campus Accommodation-Annexe-III
If yes, Select any one,
Non A/C Single room: Rs.750/-per day
Non A/C Twin sharing: Rs.560/- per person per day
A/C Single room : Rs.1680/-per day
A/C Twin sharing : Rs.1120/- per person per day
13. Payment mode
Please save the below information for your future reference
Please note sessions start at 8.30 am on the 14th of Oct 2019. Kindly plan your arrival by the 13th Oct evening,
Please find below details for payment of the registration fees.
Registration Health Professionals/ Regulators/ EC member Industry
Early bird (Before 14th Sep ) Rs. 9,500/- Rs. 15,000/-
Between 14th Sep to 13th Oct Rs. 12,000/- Rs. 20,000/-
Spot registration Rs. 18,000/- Rs. 25,000/-
For Spot registration, CME credit points will not be provided as per the new CME rule effective from 1st January 2016.-Participants who have attended HRM-EBM course in the previous years will not be encouraged.
Please note 18% GST will be applicable over the registration fees.
- 25% discount in the registration fees for students/ trainees, candidates from our network institutions
- For 3 or more candidates from the same academic institution
To avail of the discount, a letter from the Department / Institutional Head should be sent by email to
& addressed to:
Dr. Denis Xavier MD, MSc(Clin Epi)
Vice Dean (PG)
Professor, Dept of Pharmacology, St. John's Medical College
Head, Division of Clinical Research and Training
St. John's Research Institute
Bangalore - 560 034
Please note :
The registration fees can be sent either by:
• NEFT or
Beneficiary Name: St.John’s Research Institute
Bank Name: Bank of Baroda,
Beneficiary’s bank A/C: 05210100024920
Branch: John Nagar, St. Johns Medical College, Koramangla, Bangalore-560034,
IFSC code: BARB0STJOHN (5th digit is zero)
a) In the remark section, please mention the name of the person attending the course and the name of the Course as HRM_EBM_2019 without fail.
b) Kindly send us the Transaction ID by email to
as soon as the transaction is completed without fail.
2. Demand Draft drawn in favour of St. John's Research Institute payable at Bangalore
Please mention the following behind the DD without fail :
a) Name of the person attending the course
b) Name of Institution of the person attending the course
c) Name of the course - HRM_EBM_2019
Kindly send us a scanned copy of the DD to
before posting it.
Address for posting the DD
Senior Training Coordinator
Division of Clinical Research & Training
St. John's research Institute
Ph: 080 49467082, 49467086
The demand draft should reach us before the dates mentioned above to avail of the offers.
Registration fee includes course material, breakfast, coffee/tea/snacks & lunch
Please Note: The seats will be confirmed only after the funds have been received /credited into our account.
Travel and Accommodation
1. Participants will have to bear their own travel and accommodation expenses.
2. On campus accommodation can be arranged on request subject to availability.
3. Participants can pay the accommodation charges directly to the Annex III before checkout.
4. In regards to the participant's convenience , outstation candidates must preferably arrive on 13th October and can plan departures from 18th October late evening onwards.
Please find below the policy for cancellation of seat.
1. 50% Cancellation charge- 24 Hr prior to the course
2. 25% Cancellation charge- 10 days before the course
1. Applicable taxes will not be reimbursed.
For further queries on the course write to
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service