5 finalists will be able to present their innovative project. These finalists will also benefit frompreparatory support for the pitch competition, courtesy of Denis François Gravel(PRESENTabilité) and V-NEO.
Members of the jury
Annie Lafond, Vice-President - Marketing and e-Business at SSQ InsuranceSandra Rousseau, Senior Director - Fintech Innovation and Development at DesjardinsMarc Hughes, Executive Vice-President Quebec at GFTKeith Beaudoin, AmpMe, J'entreprends QuébecXavier Freeman, Co-founder and President of Allset
Come and see a colourful pitch competition!
Which companies are eligible?
1. The term "company" is not exhaustive. It encompasses all legal forms:
- Company, self-employed, non-profit organization, cooperative.
2. The company must:
- Have a product or service that is related to the insurance industry- This product or service must be technologically mature and ready for commercialization- This product or service must not have been marketed before April 9, 2017 or must be no later than June 30, 2019- Have strong growth potential- Be a Canadian company
Who are the eligible candidates?
1. The candidate may only be part of one single file.
2. The candidate must be a director and/or officer of the company (except in the case of a self-employed worker).
3. Applicants of all ages are eligible. If a finalist is a minor on April 3, 2019, he or she must be accompanied by an adult (18 years of age or older).
Registration deadline is March 18, 2019