Open Room Change Request Form (Current Term Residents Only)
The Open Room Change Period has ended. Please directly contact the Main Housing Office regarding any concerns with your current rooming assignment by calling 912.344.2940 or sending an email to
This form was created using Google Forms. Create your own
Google Forms