Request edit access
APHE 2020 Conference Speaker Proposal
We are looking for thought leaders and recognized experts in the fields of humane education, character education, environmental education, organizational leadership or related field.
We look forward to offering a variety of well-rounded subjects on the following topics:
- Inspiration for the everyday educator, self-compassion
- Research demonstrating the effectiveness of humane education programs
- Community involvement and partnerships
- Cultural sensitivity and diversity training
- Field successes in programming
- Grant writing, developing case statements that work
- Motivational leadership
- Sustainability and change management
- Innovative ways humane education is celebrated throughout the world
Proposals DUE: October 14, 2019
Thank you for your interest in sharing your expertise with peers and colleagues. Applicants will be notified by November 1st, 2019.
APHE, a not-for-profit organization, does not pay per diem, honoraria, or travel expenses for presenters. Presenters are able to apply for scholarships as needed. Please note, conference registration, including all conference meals are complimentary for invited speakers. Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2020 APHE Conference! Please note, you must apply for a scholarship separately. Scholarship Form:
Questions about APHE’s 2020 Call for Speakers can be directed to:
If you have ideas about future topics, please email them to:
First and last name
Presenter's Organization and Website:
Title of Presentation:
Length of Presentation
Can do as needed
Presentation Outline- please include your interactive component:
Beginner Humane Educators
Intermediate Humane Educators
Advanced or Veteran Humane Educators
Will you be requesting scholarship assistance?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Association of Professional Humane Educators.
Terms of Service