Request edit access
Stumptown Community Engagement Grant Program
Application Form for project proposals and grant requests.
There is no deadline. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
- Assist in the promotion and growth of the sport of disc golf and Stumptown Disc Golf.
- Support community development within the club.
- Promote leadership and stewardship within the disc golf community.
The Stumptown Grant program will continuously welcome and evaluate applications as long as there are available funds to support the proposals. Additional funds are raised annually via the Stumptown Slosh Series.
Review Process (generally takes 4-6 weeks)
- Application Review Committee reviews completed applications as they are received and makes recommendations.
- Stumptown Board starts reviewing recommendations and making final approvals.
- Decisions to be communicated to applicants.
- Proposals should support the purpose of the Stumptown Community Engagement Grant Program and the mission of Stumptown Disc Golf.
- Applicants may request cash, Stumptown memberships, Stumptown merchandise or a combination of the three with total value not to exceed $500.
- Project ideas should be innovative and unique.
- Project ideas should promote Stumptown Disc Golf, and the sport of disc golf, in a good light.
- Project ideas should help grow the sport by encouraging increased participation for players and/or spectators.
- The grant program was not created to fund the sanctioning of tournaments or leagues.
- Community Engagement Grants will not fund tangible assets (i.e. computers/computer hardware, etc.) that will revert to the owner after the project is complete.
- Community Engagement Grants are not intended to fund businesses or business plan development.
- Applicants must be current Stumptown Disc Golf members.
- Those awarded are required to report on the outcome of their project through a Stumptown Disc Golf social media account and at a quarterly club meeting.
- Grant recipients will be required to provide a written report on their project/event within 30 days of the completion of their project/event. The report should include what was accomplished, who was involved, and supporting documentation (images, receipts, etc.).
- Grant recipients will be required to complete a social media report regarding their project/event via the Stumptown Facebook page within 30 days of the completion of their project.
- Reimbursement of grant funds will only be processed once all necessary receipts and project/event reporting has been completed, and if all reporting and reimbursement deadlines have been met.
- The Stumptown Vice President will confirm necessary receipts and project/event reporting is complete then forward reimbursement request to the Stumptown Treasurer for processing.
- All reporting and receipts need to be submitted to the Stumptown Vice President by December 1 of the current year.
Examples of Potential Grant Projects
- Equipment, free memberships and/or swag for disc golf clinics.
- Rental fees, food, and/or swag for social/competitive events for Stumptown Disc Golf members.
- Equipment, rental fees, supply costs, food, swag, and/or free memberships for course maintenance/development projects within the Portland Metro Area.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service