Welcome to the online registration form for Troop Cookie Manager Training!
Dates/times for the sessions are:
Tuesday, November 27 at the PLYMOUTH Library
o Returning Cookie Managers: 6:00 - 6:45 p.m.
o New Cookie Managers: 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 2 at the MAPLE GROVE Library
o Returning Cookie Managers: 2:00 - 2:45 p.m.
o New Cookie Managers: 3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 19 at the PLYMOUTH Library
o Returning Cookie Managers: 6:00 - 6:30 p.m.
o New Cookie Managers: 6:45 - 8:30 p.m.
New Cookie Managers: Be sure to complete online Cookie VIP eTraining PRIOR to attending the cookie manager training session. The online training can be found at http://www.girlscoutsrv.org/cookies/for-cookie-volunteers/cookie-program-training/
. Print the certificate upon completion of the training and bring it to the training.
EVERY cookie manager must attend one of the appropriate training sessions in order to receive their troop’s materials.
When filling out the form, please keep in mind the following:
- Fields with an asterisk (*) are required.
- When asked to enter text, you do not have to include the quotation marks. For example, if you are asked to enter "None," just enter the following: None
- You will not be able to make changes online once you hit the Submit button. Therefore, please check to make sure all your information is correct BEFORE you click the Submit button.
- If you are representing more than one troop, please submit a form for EACH troop.
- After you submit the form, a message will appear. If the screen appears blank, please scroll up to see the message.
If you have any questions or problems, please send an email to: email@example.com