Here is how the process will work:
1. Complete and submit the locker form via this Form
2. Commuter and Transfer Student Engagement (CTSE) will review your information and assign you a locker based on your needs
3. Please keep in mind that lockers will be rented on a first come, first serve basis. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
4. CTSE will notify you via Drexel email whether or not you received a locker for the Fall or Fall/Winter term(s) and if your are in receipt of a locker, a payment link will be included.
5. To obtain your locker number, you will need to pay for your locker via the payment link sent in the aforementioned confirmation email. Once payment is received, CTSE will email your locker number to you.
6. You will need to pay for your locker by the end of the first week of classes (September 27th) or it will be re-let to a student on the rental waiting list.
All renters will need to provide their own lock. CTSE will be selling locks beginning September 23rd for $5.00 in the Student Organization Resource Center.
For more information or questions, please contact CTSE at firstname.lastname@example.org.