2. DEPOSIT: To hold your seating, we require a $50 nonrefundable deposit per performance. Seating requests will be canceled if a deposit is not received within one week of our confirming your request. Please make checks payable to The Music Hall. Deposits can also be paid over the phone or in person with a credit card.
3. CONFIRMATION AND INVOICE: A confirmation letter, including an invoice, will be emailed after the deposit is received.
4. PAYMENT: Final Payment is due three weeks prior to the performance. The Music Hall must enforce a non-refundable full payment policy three weeks prior to the performance due to our contractual obligations with our performers. NO EXCEPTIONS. No snow day refunds available. A receipt will be e-mailed after the order has been paid in full.
5. FINAL NUMBERS: Groups may decrease their numbers before payment is due. However, once full payment is received, all sales are final. After that time, you may still increase your numbers (subject to availability).
6. SEATING: Tickets are not issued for these events. Each group will be assigned a block of seats. Seating will be determined by group size and accessibility needs. Ushers will show you to your seats when you arrive.
All performances last approximately one hour. Study guides for each performance and bus information are available on the individual show pages on our website: www.themusichall.org/calendar/program/school_days_series
By purchasing tickets to a School Days Series performance you grant permission for representatives of The Music Hall to take and use photographs and/or digital images of students for use in marketing materials. These materials might include printed or electronic publications, web sites, or other electronic communications. Students will never be identified by name without your express permission. If you have students who have requested not to be photographed, please bring that to our attention.
For questions regarding group reservations, contact Wes Lovell directly by emailing email@example.com or calling (603)-766-2182.
$6 tickets for students and adults.One free adult for every 20 students.*Please include ALL adults, including any free admissions, in your counts below*