The Monmouth County Library is thrilled to present the Walker Art Center Internet Cat Video Festival at the Monmouth County Library on Saturday, September 21, Library Headquarters in Manalapan. Does your cat have what it takes to be a star? Submit a video using the form below. The top 3 videos will be shown as part of the Internet Cat Video Festival on Saturday, September 21, 2013. The winners of the videos included in the Festival screening will receive their A*CAT*emy Awards at our Pawsitively Animals program on Sunday, September 22, 2013.
Here are the guidelines for submitting your nomination:
1. All submissions must be publicly available on YouTube or Vimeo.
2. Please carefully copy the URL of the video you are submitting into the entry form below.
3. Please nominate your video into a specific category. Please select the category most fitting your entry.
4. Videos should be no longer than 3 minutes.
5. The top 3 videos will be shown at the Internet Cat Video Festival on Saturday, September 21, 2013.
6. You may nominate as many videos as you like, but you will need to fill out a separate entry for each nomination.
7. You are encouraged to nominate your own video, just be sure to post it to YouTube or Vimeo first.
8. If this is a group submission, one person must be designated as the entrant in the form below.
9. If you plan to use music in your video, be aware of copyright restrictions and either use original music or music in the
10. You must be a resident of Monmouth County.
11. Monmouth County employees are not eligible for this contest.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS August 21, 2013. All videos must be posted before 5 p.m. on that date to qualify.
Be sure to join on us on September, 21, 2013 for the Internet Cat Video Festival. And, come back on Sunday, September 22, 2013 for the Awards ceremony when the winning entrants receive their A*CAT*emy Awards. For more information regarding the festival, visit www.monmouthcountylib.org. The winning entrants will be notified via email.
Any questions? Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org