Request edit access
Please complete this questionnaire if you are interested in a Petaluma Bounty Internship, and we will be in touch shortly!
Town of Residence
1. Are you seeking credit as an intern through an institution?
2. If you are enrolling in a school internship program, what is the name of the program and how many hours will you need to complete with the Bounty? By when?
3. When are you available to begin? What are your hours of availability and does your availability change throughout the semester/season? How consistent will your available hours be on a weekly basis? When would you like to finish your internship?
4. Which programs/initiatives are you most interested in? Ideally, what percentage of time would you spend doing direct service work tasks as opposed to curriculum development, non-profit administrative, or community engagement (some roles offer a mix of all the above)?
5. What draws you to a specific program and/or Petaluma Bounty team in general? How do you hope this internship will help you in your future work? What do you hope to gain from this opportunity?
6. What personal attributes or experiences will you draw upon to make you a successful candidate for an internship with Petaluma Bounty? Are there activities or duties that you do not want to do? Do you have any physical restrictions?
Please complete the captcha before submitting the form.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Petaluma Bounty.
Terms of Service