Request edit access
<2020 'Francesca Jaynes' Workshop> Application
· Structure: Two-day, 9 hours each day, a total of 18 hours from 9 am to 6 pm (Lunch break from noon to 1 pm). The workshops will be taught in English.
· Participants' Profile: Currently working as an actor, director, choreographer, cinematographer, art director, dancer, and musical performer.
· Max 25 participants for each workshop.
· Date: 2020, February 5th and 6th (WED, THUR) / 2020, February 8th and 9th (SAT, SUN)
· Location: Scheduled to be at DREAMPLUS Gangnam (311, Gangnam-daero, Seocho-gu-Seoul, Republic of Korea)
· Payment: 685,000 KRW (PAYPAL(
) or Wire transfer to Wooribank (to NEWPLUS ORIGINAL account#1005-803-174299)
· Application: Online application link available at
(direct link to online application:
· Inquiry: Contact at Asia Film Lab Office (+82) 02-6408-8881
* Francesca Jaynes' Workshop is for the film/drama/musical actors, directors, choreographers, and dancers.
* Participants will be selected based on his or her work experiences and credits.
* Workshops will all be in English.
Included topics for Francesca Jaynes Film Movement·Chorehography Masterclass Workshop:
1. Complete process of working in dance/movement on a film production.
2. Practicing meetings with producers and directors for casting, rehearsals, and filming.
3. How does the dance/movement fit into the narrative of the film and/or scene
4. Relationships with other departments (Directors, Assistant Directors, Costume Departments, Sound Departments, Art and Props Departments).
5. Practical sessions in creating and filming the work (historical dance, etc).
6. Actors, dancers, and Muppets - working with differing levels of skills, abilities, and comfort zones.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service