Request edit access
Central Oregon CosCon Volunteer Application 2021
Thank you for showing interest in volunteering at Central Oregon Coscon. As a volunteer you represent the backbone of our convention by helping vendors, guests, maintaining order, taking tickets, ect. While volunteering donates the majority of your time to helping around the convention it can still be rewarding to say YOU helped make it a success
Please remember that a volunteer is not payed as you are donating your time to help out in doing various tasks such as checking badges, watching doors, helping guests and vendors, and keeping the peace within the convention. ALL Volunteers must arrive at 7:30am on October 8th, 2021 before the convention.
Central Oregon CosCon 2020
October 8, 2021
10 am - 5 pm
Deschutes County Fair & Expo Center in North Sisters Conference Hall
3800 SW, SE Airport Way,
Redmond, OR 97756
- MUST arrive at 7:30am on October 8th 2021
- Volunteer t-shirts provided must be worn at all times while volunteering
- All volunteers must be 18+
- A minimum of four (4) hours of commitment (Maximum is eight (8) hours volunteer work).
- Must be able to preform simple tasks such as checking badges, doors, helping vendors and guests, ect.
- Must have a mature and level-headed attitude.
- Must work well with a team and have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to attend the volunteer meeting at 7:30 AM at the convention's venue. NOTE: Please contact us via e-mail or a convention Admin during the convention if you cannot/did not make the meeting. This meeting is to assign roles, address questions, and review our expectations.
While volunteering is a great opportunity to connect with the convention and its community it can also come with a great responsibility. As a volunteer YOU represent our convention through your actions and your willingness to help make this convention an amazing experience. With this being said our volunteers are held to a high standard within our community not only for donating their time but also their ability to communicate, organize, and most importantly following instructions.
We understand being a volunteer may be stressful at times as attendees may not respect you as much as you respect them and their time at the convention. During these times we ask you to be calm, patient, and respectful and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES you MAY NOT physically attack, insult, or threaten anyone. If you feel stress, overwhelmed, or need help in any situation we implore you to seek the help of another volunteer or convention Admin.
Violations of our standards will be met with swift action up to removal from the venue space, removal from the volunteer program, and/or bannment from volunteering again if severe.
As a thank you for donating your time at our convention you are provided with the following gifts:
1. Admission to the convention
2. Exclusive convention T-Shirt
3. Poster + Lanyard
4. An amazing experience and the ability to help our community!
Please provide your legal name. Your preferred name may be typed in parentheses. Example: Legal Name (Preferred Name)
Are you over the age of 18
Convention Volunteer Experience
If yes what cons have you volunteered at?
How many hours of your time can you contribute?
NOTE: After your volunteer time is up please seek out a convention Admin so they know you're checking out. You may spend the rest of your time at the convention as you see fit.
Comments & Concerns
For additional questions or inquires please contact us at
As a volunteer, I understand I must attend the pre-convention volunteer meeting held at the conventions venue of choice at no later then 7:30 AM. If I do not attend the meeting, or have not contacted a convention Admin prior to 7:00 AM, I understand I may not be able to participate in volunteer duties until I contact a convention Admin.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service