2. Three references are required:* One from your pastor/campus minister/church worker* One from a teacher or professor* One of your own choosing (not a relative)ALL 3 references MUST be submitted before an interview is set.
3. Interviews:a) To be considered for a position on the summer staff, each applicant must be interviewed.b) Interviews will only take place at Camp Lake Stephens, unless arranged otherwise with the Program Director.c) The interview will be an extension of the written application dealing with your Christian growth, your ability to relate to others, and your personal strengths and weaknesses.d) At the time of the interview, please be prepared to ask appropriate logistical questions, and CLS staff will answer questions you have about day-to-day operations of summer camp, and what the position you are interested in involves.
4. It is in your best interest that this application be submitted as soon as possible.
5. Once you have submitted your application, CLS staff will inform you that they have received it.
6. ALL applications are due by February 1, 2018 but sooner if possible.
7. Mandatory Staff Training takes place May 15-25, and ALL Counselors and Program Staff members are required to attend training in its entirety. CITs and Junior Counselors are required to attend AT LEAST 1/2 of the training but are encouraged to attend more if possible.
8. Questions? Contact Program Director, Chap Fenwick, at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will be happy to answer any questions you have!
** NOTE: If positions remain open, the application date will be extended. Contact the camp office (662-234-3350) to see if spots remain! **