Request edit access
Suwannee Hulaween 2019: Press Application
Please read the following instructions IN ITS' ENTIRETY before proceeding with the application
EACH INDIVIDUAL REQUESTING TO COVER THE FESTIVAL MUST FILL OUT THEIR OWN APPLICATION.
NOT ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE APPROVED.
- Complimentary press tickets and press/photo passes are limited.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 10/4/19. Applications received after October 4th will not be considered.
- Applicants will be notified no later than October 11, 2019.
Thank you for your request for press credentials for Suwannee Hulaween 2019! To be considered for a press/photo pass, please complete the short form on the next page. You cannot request multiple passes in one application, one application per pass request, please.
Press passes are limited, and in high demand, so please be as detailed as possible in the form. Applications with incomplete or insufficient information will be declined.
• Photographers: You must be a photographer on assignment. No portfolio photography or personal web site photography will be permitted. Only photographers with professional cameras such as SLR or interchangeable lens cameras will be allowed into the photo pits. Point and shoot cameras and smartphones WILL NOT be permitted. ONLY photographers are allowed in photo pit - no reporters, writers or on-air talent. All photographer(s) will be required to sign a photo release form and submit to
before receiving a photo pass.
• College Media: College publications can send writers only. We will not be granting photo passes to college publications. We will supply your outlet with images from our house photographer team.
• Web-Based Media: Online outlets will only be considered for press passes if their "unique viewers per month" exceeds 20,000 and can verify this with Google Analytics, Compete.com or another reputable web traffic tracker.
• Video: We have an in-house video team, and we will not be accepting applications from independent videographers/documentary filmmakers.
• Credentials are for journalists covering the event only: Personal assistants, associates, guests or other similar staff employed by media outlets do not qualify for media credentials. Guests or family members traveling or attending with journalists do not qualify for media credentials.
For event details please visit:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Etix.
Terms of Service