In addition to program-wide, cross-cultural programming for all participants, students have the opportunity to get involved in various "family trees":
• Arab and Middle Eastern Family Tree
• Asian Family Tree
• Black Family Tree
• Indigenous Family Tree
• International Family Tree
• Latino Family Tree
• LGBTQ Family Tree
• Commit for one full academic year (Fall and Spring semesters)
• Attend mandatory mentor training and program mixer
• Serve as an academic and social guide to your mentee
• Attend CMI community functions (outings, dinner-discussions, etc.)
• Attend identity based Family Tree functions
• Maintain communication with your mentee and meeting regularly with mentee in person
If you are interested in becoming a CMI mentor please submit the Columbia Mentoring Initiative Mentor Application 2013-2014 by Monday, April 15, 2013!
For additional questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org.