* An invoice will be issued once we receive your booking enquiry.
* Payment is required in full to guarantee your spot.
* If you are enquiring about future (unlisted) dates, you will not be required to pay until the minimum number of 2 pax is reached.
* Payment by bank transfer is the preferred method (banking details supplied with invoice)
* Credit Card payment will incur a 1% surcharge
* There will be no refund for cancellations within 2 days of tour departure(In the case of a late cancellation, it may be possible to transfer part of retained funds to another date or workshop, but this will be decided case by case and no guarantee is offered)
“Leatherwood Tasmania Tours” is the Booking Agent for this tour and maintains all relevant insurance and licenses to operate throughout Tasmania including Public Liability Insurance as well as Tourism, Transport and National Parks accreditation.
Any outdoor activity involves exposure to weather and various track conditions. Please be prepared for any weather eg hot sun in summer & cold, wet conditions in winter. Depending on location, we might encounter slippery or sharp rocks, muddy paths, fast flowing water and seaspray. You will not be compelled at any time to proceed to unsafe shooting areas but please be mindful of potential hazards.
Luke O'Brien Photography/Leatherwood Tasmania Tours will not be held responsible for damaged or lost equipment, or personal injury. Please take all necessary precautions and care while in the field.
Please consider travel insurance to cover any unforseen circumstances which may affect your participation in this tour.