In addition to this Award Application form, the following supporting documents are required. The deadline for submission of this form and receipt of all supporting documents is JANUARY 9, 2015.
1. METHODOLOGY, consisting of description of the research process(es) and workflow. This should include specifications of computer hardware and software to be utilized, if pertinent.
2. TIMETABLE indicating phases of work, when any travel will occur, and projected completion date for the project.
3. RESUME(S) for principal participant(s) indicating experience and qualifications pertinent to the successful completion of the research.
4. BUDGET breakdown by types of expenses with specific dollar amounts attached (e.g., photocopying, postage, supplies, clerical assistance including hourly rate, publications to be purchased, travel, etc.). In the case of travel expenses, the following information should be listed: destination, duration, and estimated costs for transportation, lodging, and other charges.
5. SAMPLE entries, citations, or portions of the text that illustrate the proposed format and content if the product will be a publication, IF POSSIBLE.
6. MOCK-UPS or examples to illustrate the form and content of the product and specify the nature of the format if the product will be an electronic website, database, video etc., IF POSSIBLE.
7. OTHER FUNDING SOURCES (including in-kind support/services) you have received or applied for, whether successful or not. ARLIS/NA funding is not predicated directly on additional funding support. If a project's successful completion is clearly not feasible without additional financial support, this will be taken into account in the review process.
8. One or two LETTERS supporting or endorsing the project are recommended, but optional.
All supporting documents (Google/Word document or PDF) should be sent to:
ARLS/NA Research Awards Sub-Committee chair
Any hard copies should be mailed to:
Reader Services Librarian
Bard Graduate Center Library
38 West 86th Street
New York, NY 10024