- He has posted 9 losing seasons in 12 years
- He has gone through 7 head coaches and 5 general managers
- NBA Commissioner David Stern recognizes the team is "not a model of intelligent management"
- He has signed a number of players and coaches to wasted over-priced multi-year contracts that have strapped the team
- He has been found responsible in a sexual harassment settlement
- This year, the Knicks currently have one of the worst records in the NBA
- He has damaged the Knicks' future by dealing away almost all of the team's draft picks in coming years
Through negligence, abuse, and mismanagement, James Dolan has run the Knicks into the ground. As true Knicks fans, we vow to BOYCOTT the Knicks box office until James Dolan hands the team over to new ownership.