Request edit access
"Let's Get Reading" Zoom Webinar and Discussion with Jennifer Winstead, St. George's Librarian
Join Jennifer Winstead, St. George's Germantown campus Librarian, share her methods for parents to help encourage a love of reading at home. Topics include:
* access to books and reading materials
* book choice for children
* optimal spaces and times to encourage reading
* reading aloud and audiobooks
* positioning reading as a gift, not a punishment
* setting smaller, manageable reading goals
* discussing things that work with other parents!
Tuesday, August 4th
Complete this form and we will email you a calendar invitation with the Zoom link. Share with friends and invite them too!
Your First and Last Name:
Your Phone Number:
What question regarding encouraging your child's free reading are your most interested in?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. George's Independent School.