Innovation, Teaching, Learning: Technique Meets Technology.
The Hear the Call conference was created to support the development and success of our diverse student populations. At this year’s conference it is out hope that our attendees will learn the following:
1. Identify practices that support the integration of innovation, teaching and learning through technology inside and outside the classroom.
2. Present opportunities to learn scholarly and creative techniques that promote the utilization of advance technology in the workplace.” (inspired by the revised NCCU Mission: http://www.nccu.edu/aboutnccu/mission.cfm).
3. Identify ways to leverage technology and social media to increase community and global awareness to serve diverse student populations.
4. Develop strategies to promote the ethical use of technology and encourage social responsibility.
• Include at least one of the above listed learning objectives
• Effectively engage the audience for a 50 minute presentation
*Space may be available for longer presentations if needed
• Offer practical applications/examples of integration of technology in learning
• Include a creative and fun approach!
All program proposal submissions are due Friday, March 1, 2013 by 5:00 p.m.