For registration information and training descriptions go to: http://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeadult/AssessmentRAT.htm
Training Details for Northern Colorado Regional Assessment Training:
Date: Thursday, August 15, 2013
Location: FRCC Center for Adult Learning, Prospect Center
1501 Academy Ct, Fort Collins, CO
Time: 9:00am to 4:30pm Lunch will be provided
Registration Deadline: Thursday, August 8th
Questions: contact Chelsea Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE REGISTERING:
• Changing a registration: Review your registration for accuracy- you cannot go back and make changes using this form. If you need to change your registration at a later time, email email@example.com
• To register multiple participants: Register the first participant, click on SUBMIT, click on the GO BACK TO THE FORM link and enter the next participant. Continue until all participants have been registered.
• Future hires: Program directors may reserve slots for future teachers by registering the name “To be hired” and entering the program director’s email address.
• Participants from non-AEFLA-funded programs: Individuals not working for AEFLA-funded programs must email Chelsea Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a wait list.
• Training cancellations: Trainings have maximum and minimum attendee limits. Participants will be notified if a training is cancelled because the minimum has not been reached.
• Individuals with disabilities: Individuals with disabilities should contact Chelsea Stewart to request accommodations at least two weeks prior to the training date. Requests for training materials in alternative formats must be made prior to the training.