At this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
• Help your students find reliable, librarian-selected resources for their homework assignments
• Find free short videos and infographics to share at school and teach your students about information literacy skills
• Connect your students with free online tutoring
• Write reviews and make lists in the library catalog that can be shared with other educators and students
Refreshments will be served!
Where and When:
• Wednesday, August 6, 2014, 2-3:30 p.m. Central Library, 801 SW 10th Ave., in the U.S. Bank Room
Professional development certificates will be available.
Registration required by July 31, 2014.
Complete the online form below or contact School Corps at 503.988.6004.