Request edit access
Wood Badge Staff Interest Form
Wood Badge staff positions are service opportunities. Volunteers represent all areas of Scouting with a variety of experience with the goal of servant leadership and a love of learning.
1. Be a registered member of Boy Scouts of America, current on youth protection and leader-specific training, and an active volunteer.
2. Have completed Wood Badge and earned the Wood Badge recognition.
3. Be enthusiastic, open-minded, flexible, people-oriented, service-minded, and committed to implementing the syllabus with fidelity.
4. Be a role model who is well-respected and exemplifies the Scout Oath, the Scout Law, and the Venturing Code.
5. Be approved by the Scout executive and council Wood Badge committee or Training committee for the Scouter's home council and by the regional office.
6. Demonstrate the ability to train, to counsel, and to perform specific skills, duties, and responsibilities of the assigned position (these will vary).
7. Have completed a Trainer's EDGE course.
8. Complete the Annual BSA Health and Medical Record Part A, B, and C.
9. It is recommended that an interested individual first serve on basic leader training courses prior to serving on a Wood Badge staff. A few of the recommended basic trainings are: Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS), Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO), Cub Leader Specific training, University of Scouting and Trainer's EDGE.
Phone Number (backup)
Current Registration in Scouting
Multiple (list below)
Roles Served in Scouting (list all)
Statement of Interest--what motivates you to serve on Wood Badge staff?
What basic training staff opportunities are you interested in assisting with?
Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills (IOLS)
Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO)
University of Scouting
Preferred time of the year for Wood Badge Course Staff
What Wood Badge Course have you attended?
Have you recieved your beads?
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Northern Star Council.