1. Revenue raised will remain at the campus on which it was generated.
2. Revenue should not replace current Student Affairs general funds activities monies.
3. Money generated by the fee should be used for student activities and issues.
4. The student activity fee will not be folded into general tuition funds.
5. The funds raised should be allocated by an appropriate student committee or organization on each campus.
6. The use of the fee should be public knowledge and made available to students.
The Student Activity Fee Committee of Penn State Lehigh Valley is as follows:
Director of Student Affairs (chair)
Student Government Association President (co-chair)
Student Activity fee funds at Penn State Lehigh Valley have been used to provide entertainment, educational, social and diversity programming. Funds have also been used for recreation equipment, support of clubs and organizations, orientation and fitness center programs.
This form must be submitted no later than the Wednesday before the Monday Student Activity Fee meeting to be included on the agenda. If you have any questions regarding the Student Activity Fee, contact Tiffany Cresswell-Yeager at firstname.lastname@example.org.