Request edit access
dLab: data training analysis
dLab runs data training in Dar Es Salaam. These seven questions will help the team to shape their training offer. For more information about training at the dLab, please contact
Health/HIV and Aids
1. On which of the following data skills would you attend training?
Open data essentials - definition, benefits, case studies, licensing, open data in Tanzania.
Data storytelling - preparing and cleaning data, data visualisations and how to deliver insight.
Data analysis - preparing and cleaning data, characteristics of formats, platform selection, linking data, data visualisations, how to deliver insight, data science fundamentals and data analytics.
Data publishing - definitions of open data, case studies, publishing open data in Tanzania, licensing, best practices, sustainable publishing
Data business - creating value from open data, business models, innovation techniques, pricing strategies, service design, funding opportunities
Data leadership - open data in Tanzania, measuring success, sustaining programmes, managing change, developing a data strategy, leading change programmes
2. What other skills or topics would you like training on?
3. Would you prefer to attend a public training course or a course in your organisation?
Public training course
Course in my organisation
4. Which format would you prefer for training?
Mostly face to face training with some eLearning
Mostly eLearning with some face to face training
Face to face training only
5. How long should a face to face training course be?
All training should be online
6. How far would you be prepared to travel for data training?
Less than 10km
10 km - 50 km
50km - 100 km
More than 100 km
7. How much would you prefer to pay for data training?
8. Any other comments?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Open Data Institute.
Terms of Service