Request edit access
Artspiration Program Survey
We are seeking input on the effectiveness and reach of Artspiration. Please provide input on how the Artspiration Initiative through the Santa Clara County Office of Education has impacted your school, organization, or community.
Santa Clara County Office of Education
1. How familiar are you with Artspiration from the Santa Clara County Office of Education?
Not very familiar
2. What Professional Development opportunities are of the most interest to you? Select up to 3.
Arts integration in the elementary classroom
Arts integration in the secondary classroom
Integrating technology into the visual/performing arts classroom
National Core Arts Standards
Project Based Learning or STEAM
Discipline-specific training in the visual arts
Discipline-specific training in the performing arts
Overview of state arts standards for community arts providers
Arts advocacy at the site and district level
3. Equity and equal access in the Arts (music, theater, drama, dance, media arts) is a problem at my school.
4. Advocacy for the Arts in my public school district exists.
5. Have you participated in Professional Development provided by Artspiration? (If yes, please answer the next 2 questions. If no, skip to question # 8)
6. Participation in Artspiration Professional Development has improved my content knowledge and understanding.
7. Participation in Artspiration Professional Development has improved my understanding of how to incorporate arts standards and/or arts assessment into my teaching to support student learning.
8. What is your role? (Pick 1)
School Teacher (credentialed)
Teaching Artist (non-credentialed)
School administrator or leader
Community Arts provider
Arts advocate/parent/concerned citizen
9. What public school district do you live in/work in? (short answer)
10. What Arts programs are offered at your school/district (to the best of your knowledge)?
Music (choir, band, orchestra, guitar, etc.)
Art (painting, ceramics, drawing, photography, etc.)
Media arts (animation, graphic arts, film, etc.)
Theater (drama, acting, etc.)
Dance (PE-based or Arts-based)
After School Programs
I don't know
Does not apply
11. Optional: Please use this space to leave comments and suggestions on Artspiration.
Thank you for taking time to provide your input!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Santa Clara County Office of Education.
Terms of Service