Welcome to Carnegie Mellon University! We at the Office of International Education (OIE) are looking forward to your arrival in Pittsburgh for International Orientation on January 13, 2012 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm in Hamburg Hall, Room 1000. Continental Breakfast will be served.
Please let us know about your plans to attend this required session below. If you have extenuating circumstances and cannot attend, indicate this in the text box below.
We ask that you bring the following original documents with you to International Orientation. We also ask that you bring photocopies of these originals as well. Photocopies MUST be made after you are admitted into the United States through the port of entry.
* Original passport
* Original I-20 (page 1) or DS-2019 (front)
* Original I-94 (small white card)
* Photocopy of the identification page of your passport (showing photo, name and dates of validity)
* Photocopy of your I-20 or DS-2019
* Photocopy of the front of your I-94 (small white card)
* Photocopy of the US visa page in your passport
Please also complete, print and bring the International Student Data Form: (http://www.studentaffairs.cmu.edu/oie/settlinginguides/data-form.pdf
) to Orientation.
We are looking forward to meeting you! Safe travels!