Request edit access
Trident Booksellers & Cafe Consignment Agreement
1) The consignor will receive 60% of the cover price of each item sold.
2) Unsold consignment items must be picked up within 90 days.
3) Trident is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
4) A check for items sold will be issued and mailed upon pickup of remaining
items by consignor.
5) If all items are sold, a check will be issued and mailed within 60 days of the
date of the last item sold.
6) Trident reserves the right to deny any applicant for consideration to our consignment program.
7) A $20 deposit is required for our consignment program.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY TAKING REQUESTS FROM LOCAL AND BOSTON AREA AUTHORS. Any requests from non-area authors will be deleted. DO NOT DROP OFF BOOKS AT THE STORE, UNLESS EXPLICITLY ASKED TO DO SO.
Full Address (Street Number, Street Name, City, Zip Code)
Title of Book
Short summary of book
How do you plan to drive customers to our store to purchase your book?
Do you agree to the following terms?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service