Request edit access
McClelland Library: Library Card Request Form
All current members of the Irish Cultural Center & McClelland Library are eligible for a library card at the McClelland Library. You must have card in order to checkout materials.
* This card only works at the McClelland Library.
* As an affiliate of Phoenix Public Library, the information you give us for your card below will be entered into
the City of Phoenix's Library System. This is because the McClelland Library's books are housed in Phoenix
Public Library's online catalog.
* The information you submit for your membership is NOT shared with the City of Phoenix.
* You cannot use a City of Phoenix Library card to check out books at the McClelland Library.
* Your membership with the Irish Cultural Center & McClelland Library must be active in order for us to issue
your card number or process your books for checkout.
* The McClelland Library will not share information about the items you check out from us with anyone
besides library staff who need to check in or check out your materials.
Date of Birth
City & County (if Applicable)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Irish Cultural Center and McClelland Library.