The current available position is:
In order to be eligible to run for a position on the Region III Regional Executive Board you must:
1. Have a GPA of 2.50 or above on a 4.00 scale.
2. Be pursuing or have received a degree in the field of engineering, engineering technology, or applied/physical science
at an accredited educational institution or program.
3. Have a graduation date later than September 1st, 2015.
4. Serve a full term (May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2016) during office.
5. Provide an Enrollment Verification for the Fall semester (Fall 2015).
6. Attend all conferences and meetings, including conference calls, as these are mandatory to hold office.
Mandatory Conferences Include:
- Fall Regional Conference (FRC) November 5-8, 2015
- National Convention - Last weekend in March 23-27, 2016 (Tentative)
Each applicant must fully complete an application (below) and should respond with respect to the position of interest. All applications will be reviewed upon submission and need to be submitted in ONE email to your Regional Vice Chair, email@example.com, the items below will need to be included IN ADDITION to submitting the application below.
LIST OF ITEMS DUE WITH APPLICATION:
1. Letter of Recommendation – This can be from work i.e. coworker or if you have not worked from a teacher. This letter cannot be written from a friend. The letter must speak on your leadership skills.
2. An unofficial transcript that confirms your major, credits earned, and your GPA.
If you have any questions about the application process, please use the above email address.