Request edit access
After lockdown, what kind of future do we want?
As your local councillors, we are missing being out and about in our community and meeting you on your doorstep! We would very much like to hear your views about what changes we should be working for as your local representatives on Lancaster City Council.
Thank you for taking part this short survey, it will take about 5 minutes.
1. The lockdown has affected individuals and communities in many different ways. How big an impact has lockdown had on you your life?
Please choose from a scale. 0-10
2. What were the bad things for you about lockdown? Choose as many as apply.
Feeling isolated/lonely/missing people
Loss of income
Uncertainty about the future
Loss of access to education
Trying to juggle homeschooling and working at home
Loss of social/sporting activities
3. What (if any) were the good things for you about the lockdown? Choose as many as apply.
Spending more time with the family
Learning new ways of keeping in touch with people
Discovering a sense of community spirit
More peace – e.g. quieter roads
Better for wildlife
4. What’s the biggest thing that can be learnt from the Coronavirus crisis?
5. What are the good things resulting from Lockdown that should be continuing in recovery and beyond? Choose as many as apply.
Fewer cars on the roads
Being in touch with nature
Working from home
Stronger community spirit
Greater appreciation of key workers
6. Lancaster City Council has worked very hard during the Coronavirus emergency to support its residents. This includes supporting the Morecambe Bay Food Bank, setting up a Coronavirus community hub, re-homing the Street homeless and bringing community groups together. How important is that the Council to continues to support local communities? (On a scale of 1 - 4)
7. The Coronavirus emergency has resulted in significantly reduced carbon emissions and improved air quality across the District. Lancaster City Council has committed to tackle the Climate Crisis. How important is this to you? (On a scale of 1 - 4)
8. The Council has been working hard to support local businesses during the Coronavirus emergency. It has promised to strengthen the local economy in the future by buying services and goods locally, helping people get skills in sustainable building, and growing food locally. How important is this to you? (On a scale of 1 - 4)
9. How do you think the Council/local councillors can best help our community recover from the coronavirus crisis?
10. Please could we have your postcode, to give us an idea of where respondents to the survey are from.
11. We would like to keep in touch with you about the results of the survey. If you don’t mind, please let us have your name and email address. (North Lancashire Green Party will not share your personal details with any other organisation). THANK YOU!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service