Request edit access
Mobile Bay Dance Academy Registration 2018-2019
Which classes are you signing up for?
3055 Old Shell Road- Nasser Gymnastics
Corpus Christi School
Corpus Christi Preschool
Dauphin Way Baptist
Dauphin Way United Methodist
Cottage Hill Presbyterian
Oakpark Childcare Center
Mother's Phone Number
Father's Phone Number
Home Address/City/Zip Code
Classes Interested In Taking
I understand that tuition is based upon the number of scheduled classes for the year. Tuition is non-refundable and is due by your child’s first dance class lesson. There is a $15 late fee per month charged to any account that is not paid by the 10th of the month. If your account becomes 2 months delinquent, your child will not be permitted to attend further classes. Tuition is based on a yearly rate, from September through May/June, paid in nine payments. Some months have three classes while other months have five classes. Monthly payment installments remain the same throughout the year. We do not prorate tuition for any reason. Holidays and closures are already calculated into your nine payments. If joining a class after the first week of that month, the full payment installment must be made for that month and makeups in similar classes are encouraged for any missed weeks. There are absolutely no refunds. Tuition may be paid online, over the phone, or by mailing a check or money order to P.O. Box 8141 Mobile, AL 36689. Statements will be sent in class to past due accounts only.
Withdrawing your Child From Dance Class
I understand that if I withdraw my child from class I MUST provide a 30 day written notice with their last months tuition. If this written notice is not mailed to MBDA within 30 days of my child's last day counted for attendance, I will be charged the following months of tuition along with a $50 fee. Until we have written confirmation, your child will be considered absent for that month and monthly tuition will still be due.
I understand that when withdrawing from the MBDA dance program prior to receiving my child's costumes, I acknowledge that I forfeit them. All costume fees are non-refundable.
Release from Liability
We, the undersigned parents and/or guardians understand that as a minor, upon signing this agreement does hereby acknowledge that the activities that I have requested my daughter/son participate in may be stressful on the body and involve the risk of physical injury. I represent and warrant that my child is healthy and that I will ensure, prior to each class, that my child’s state of health is sufficient for safe participation in the classes. On behalf of my child and as her/his parent and/or legal guardian, I assume the risk and agree that Mobile Bay Dance Academy Inc., its employees, Kendra Partridge/Owner, Clarence Partridge and the owners or operators of any facility shall not be liable in any way for any injuries sustained or loss of property resulting directly or indirectly from attendance at the dance class, any of its related functions, as a participant or an observer on or off the premises. My child has permission to receive any necessary emergency medical care. Students must be covered by their own family health insurance. It is understood that the student’s own health insurance policy will be the only source for payment for any medical services, out of pocket expenses, and pain and suffering that may be incurred or result from treatment due to any injury or condition related in any way to attendance or any participation in any activity associated with Mobile Bay Dance Academy, Inc. Undersigned hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Kendra Partridge/Owner, Clarence Partridge as well as Owner’s servants, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, successors in interest, and assigns, from and for any and all actions, causes of action, costs, demands, debts, liability, damage, expense, fees (including the fees for attorneys and other professionals) or claims arising from or related in any way to the services provided hereunder.
What We Expect From You & Your Dancer
1. At Mobile Bay Dance Academy, we teach in a Christian, encouraging, yet structured dance environment. We want our students to learn to love the art dance. This is what we will teach them to do. In return, students should be respectful to all of their fellow dancers and instructors. They should come to class prepared to dance. All students should arrive ready to dance with a ready to learn attitude. They should wear dance appropriate attire and dance shoes. See our dress code for more information about appropriate dance attire.
2. It is the responsibility of the parents to be aware of all dance studio activities, such as recitals, opening or closings, and picture days. When public and private schools close due to weather, the studio will also close. Dance classes will resume when school resumes. The studio notices are posted on the website, in our newsletter and in your email. We also post to Facebook! Please notify us if your address, e-mail address, or telephone number has changed.
3. We work hard to make the dance experience organized and fun. Keeping you informed is one of our primary goals. Please read all newsletters and other dance class information. The studios primary method of communication with parents is via e-mail. If you are not receiving any e-mails from the us, then please contact us to ensure your current e-mail address is on file. Additionally, please add the studio e-mail address
to your e-mail contact list so that all communications will display in your e-mail Inbox and not a spam folder. Please Note: While all of our student/parent concerns or questions are important to us, we ask that you respect our staff's personal time and not contact them via Text or Facebook messenger. You may email us at any time!
4. Visitors are a distraction to the dancers. Parents and visitors are not allowed inside our dance classes. We will have a special “Parent Week” periodically throughout the year, which will allow parents and grandparents to come in and observe their dancer’s class.
5. Students must attend classes regularly for their own benefit as well as the growth and development of the class as a whole. Our dance classes are based on individual commitment; however they are fueled by the entire class. Sometimes you may need to miss class due to illness. If you are contagious, do not come to class. By coming to class we assume that all students are healthy and able to dance. If your child has a sprained ankle, cast, etc. PARENTS should let us know about the situation in advance and we will let your child observe the class.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service