Request edit access
Library Media Center Volunteers
We are seeking volunteers on a weekly or monthly basis to assist in the Glen Hills Middle School Library in a variety of ways. In addition, we also need parent volunteers willing to work on occasional special projects.
List of potential responsibilities:
• Maintaining the current collection—shelving returned materials (books & magazines) and helping materials remain organized on the shelves.
• Preparing new books to go out—tagging and stamping new books.
• Helping with book repair—repairing damaged returned books.
• Helping with special events or projects.
• Assist with grant writing projects to enhance the Library Media Center.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Glendale River Hills School District.