Request edit access
Library Media Center Volunteers
We are seeking volunteers on a weekly or monthly basis to assist in the Glen Hills Middle School Library in a variety of ways. In addition, we also need parent volunteers willing to work on occasional special projects.
List of potential responsibilities:
• Maintaining the current collection—shelving returned materials (books & magazines) and helping materials remain organized on the shelves.
• Preparing new books to go out—tagging and stamping new books.
• Helping with book repair—repairing damaged returned books.
• Helping with special events or projects.
• Assist with grant writing projects to enhance the Library Media Center.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Glendale River Hills School District.
Terms of Service