Request edit access
Innovation Grants 2020
Welcome! Got an idea for an Innovation Project for Nowhere 2020? You are in the right place, fill in this short form to tell us a little bit about your idea. We'll check if it's suitable for an Innovation Grant!
What are innovation grants for?
Innovation grants aim at helping projects that:
- make the event better for its participants (new infrastrcture ideas, solutions to common problems, etc.)
- make setting up and taking down the event easier, cheaper and/or faster
- make Nowhere more sustainable (regarding its energy consumption, waste and grey water management, purchases, etc.)
- come up with any other ideas that are novel and overall improve Nowhere for everyone (volunteers and participants alike)
- teach new skills to Nowhere participants.
Deadlines for grant applications:
1st round: 6th May 2020
2nd round (if the budget is not fully spent already on the first round): 1st June 2020
any questions? check
Self check: is this the grant you're looking for?
My idea is NOT about spirituality, performance or experimental play - if it was, I would look at ART GRANTS!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service