Request edit access
2019 Ecojustice Camp Junior Counselor Application
Camp location: UUCPA, 505 E Charleston Rd., Palo Alto, Calif.
Dan Harper and Lorraine Kostka, Camp Directors; Mike Abraham, Business Manager
Camp Web site:
Please fill out a separate registration form for each prospective Junior Counselor, thanks!
Name of Applicant
Grade as of May, 2019
Applicant birth date
Special information (allergies, etc.)
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT ATTENDED ECOJUSTICE CAMP
If the applicant has NOT attended Ecojustice Camp in the past, please answer the next 3 questions.
(Applicants who HAVE attended Ecojustice Camp before should skip ahead to "Parent/Guardian Information.")
What experience you have working with children?
What outdoors experience do you have?
Why do you want to be a Junior Counselor?
Please give contact information for all custodial parents.
Name of Parent/Guardian 1
Mailing address of Parent/Guardian 1
Email of Parent/Guardian 1
Cell phone of Parent/Guardian 1
Name of Parent/Guardian 2
Mailing address of Parent/Guardian 2
Email of Parent/Guardian 2
Cell phone of Parent/Guardian 2
Anything else you want us to know?
By submitting this registration form, I commit my child to participating as a Junior Counselor in Ecojustice Camp.
1. I agree that I will complete a Media Release Form before my child begins their volunteer service as a Junior Counselor. 2. I agree that I will complete a Permission/Medical Release Form before my child begins their volunteer service as a Junior Counselor.
Signed (enter your name)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
(1) Teens who have previously attended Ecojustice Camp, and who apply before May 1, 2018, are automatically accepted as Junior Counselors.
(2) Teens who apply after May 1, or who have not attended camp before, will be accepted on a space-available basis — we recommend contacting the Camp Directors to check availability before filling out the application.
(3) All Junior Counselors MUST complete a 1 hour safety training before beginning their volunteer service.
(4) We plan to offer skills trainings and planning meetings before camp begins (these would count as community service hours). The Camp Director will notify all Junior Counselors of these opportunities.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service