Request edit access
Scholarship Application Form
For approved scholarship recipients, FMA reimburses private teachers one-half of the cost of lessons; the student is responsible for the other one-half.
FMA Scholarship Criteria and Process
1. Student to indicate in writing that they are applying for a need-based scholarship by filling out form below.
2. Parent/Guardian acknowledge student's request and family circumstances for scholarship.
3. Student qualifies for Free/Reduced Lunch Program and/or has special circumstances.
4. Teacher recommendation and Director approval.
5. Scholarship is for Private Music Lessons provided in school or virtually by instructors designated by Fremd
6. Student scholarship to be reviewed on a quarterly basis through feedback from the instructor.
7. FMA approval
PLEASE COMPLETE THE BELOW APPLICATION FORM AND ENTER SUBMIT (form will route automatically)
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Student: In the space below please explain why you would like to take Private Music Lessons provided by the school.
Student: What specific goals do you have for your skill/musical development?
Parent/Guardian Phone Number
Parent/Guardian email address
Music program you are requesting lessons for:
Lesson Provider Name and Email Address
Jennifer Nelson - Flute and Oboe
Sally Gerber - Clarinet and Base Clarinet
Gerik Fon-Revutzky - Bassoon
Eric Goluszka - Alto, Tenor, and Bari Saxaphones
Wanda Braden - French Horn
Sean O'Donnell - Trumpet
Jeff Livorsi - Trombone and Jazz Improvisation
Akshat Jain - Tuba and Euphorium
Colin Rambert - Percussion
Rebecca Gu - Violin and Viola
John Hacker - Voice Lessons jhacker@voicestudio@
Submitting this application is equivalent to your signature.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service