GENERAL BOOTH INFORMATION
FOOD BOOTHS: Food booths are $50 per event. Food vendors agree to provide a maximum of two (2) complimentary entrees per event for band members. Food vendors are not permitted to sell beverages (certain exceptions apply, please contact management). All food booths must collect and remit 9% sales tax on all goods sold. Food or beverage giveaways (with exception of required band meals) are prohibited from all booths.
MERCHANT BOOTHS: Merchant booths are $30 per event. Merchant booths are permitted to sell non-consumable items only (ie, no food or beverage). All merchant booths must collect and remit 7% sales tax on all goods sold. Food or beverage giveaways are prohibited from merchant booths.
INFORMATION/PROMOTIONAL BOOTHS: Informational/promotional booths are $30 per event and are not permitted to sell anything. Food or beverage giveaways are prohibited from information/promotional booths.
SPONSOR BOOTHS: If you are a Silver Sponsor, booths fees are reduced by 50%. If you are a Gold, Platinum, or Encore Sponsor, booth fees are waived completely. Sales tax collection still applies as stipulated above.
ALL BOOTHS: All booth fees include a set up area (10’ wide by 10’ deep). Vendors must provide tent (10’X10’ max), lights (such as string lights), extensions cords, and potable water (as required). The vending fee is due at beginning of each event. If paying with check, please make checks payable to: Live @ Five Productions, LLC.
APPLICATION DUE DATE: Applications for the Spring 2019 Live @ Five series are due no later than March 30, 2019. This application shall be good for every Live @ Five event in the Spring of 2019. Live @ Five Productions, LLC reserves the right to approve or deny all vendors and its decision shall be final. By submitting this form, you agree to abide by the decision of Live @ Five Productions, LLC.
VENDOR CANCELLATION POLICY: If an approved vendor cannot attend a scheduled event and fails to notify Live @ Five Productions LLC within 48 hours of the event (by 5pm on the Wednesday preceding the event) the booth fee must still be paid and Live @ Five Productions, LLC reserves the right to bar a vendor from future event participation.
COMPLIANCE: If a vendor does not follow all of the policies or procedures outlined here or in the Vendor Booth Policies & Procedures Document, or otherwise is in violation of any federal, state or local law, code, statute or ordinance, Live @ Five Productions, LLC reserves the right to bar a vendor from future Event participation.
1. Notification will not be given immediately when applications are received. Vendors should allow at least one week after application submission before expecting any kind of response. DUE TO SPACE LIMITATIONS AND THE USE PERMIT GRANTED FOR THE EVENT, SPACES ARE LIMITED, therefore, not all applications can be approved and will be evaluated on a first-come-first-served basis. Vendors who are sponsors of Live @ Five take precedence over non-sponsoring vendors. For sponsorship information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Although Live @ Five Productions, LLC would like to accommodate all vendors in the community, we know that this is not possible and your cooperation with these limitations is appreciated.
2. Acceptance of your application and attendance as a vendor at Live @ Five is a privilege and not a right. If a vendor’s application is approved, Live @ Five Productions, LLC will contact the vendor and confirm you’ve been accepted. Please be aware that in selecting vendors Live @ Five strives for diversity of choices in food, merchandise, arts, craft, etc. and therefore not every vendor can be selected due to trying to limit redundancy and over saturation of vendors for the number of anticipated attendees.
3. Vendors agree to operate from an assigned location. Event management reserves the right to locate/relocate vendor booths per the needs of the event and vendors agree to abide by these decisions.
4. Per the Mississippi Department of Revenue (MDOR), Live @ Five Productions, LLC is responsible for verifying that state and local sales tax is collected, reported, and remitted by each vendor participating in the Event. Live @ Five Productions, LLC will provide vendor with instructions on reporting and paying sales tax for this promoted Event. Failure to report and remit sales tax payments to Live @ Five Productions, LLC will result in automatic exclusion from the Event.
5. All menu items to be sold must be included on the application submitted and pre-approved by event management to avoid redundancy. Pre-printed booth and menu signs are required so they are visible to the customers.
6. Vendors are not permitted to sell beverages of any kind including but not limited to water, soft drinks, beer, wine, and/or other alcoholic beverages. Some exceptions apply but must be granted explicitly, in writing, by Live @ Five Productions LLC.
7. Food vendors agree to provide two free entrées per concert for the band members and their crew. Event staff will coordinate printing and distribution of color-coded lanyards to the band and band crew members.
8. Vendors must note on application if barbecuing, frying, or cooking on-site. If barbecuing or frying on site, vendor is completely responsible for removal and disposal of charcoal away from the festival site and adhering to City of Hattiesburg regulations for disposal. Vendors must provide their own fireproof disposal units. Please be sure to use the proper disposal containers.
9. Vendors must provide their own tent (10X10 max), table(s), chair(s), lights (such as string lights), extension cords, signage, ice and potable water. Generators are prohibited.
10. Vendor Load-In is from 3:30pm to 4:30pm. Vendor service vehicles shall be removed from the Town Square Park parking lot and Buschman Street by 4:30pm. Vendor booths shall be set-up and operable by 4:45pm. Permanent parking should be found as soon as your vehicle is unloaded. Parking is not allowed in Town Square Park or along Buschman Street from 4:30pm – 9:30pm.
11. Vehicles are not allowed back into the vending area until after 9pm or until a majority of the Event attendees have cleared out of the park. Vendors who break their tents down before the event is over must carry their belongings back to their vehicles and dispose of all trash in the dumpsters provided.
12. Food booth must be cleared of vendor items and ready for booth dismantle by 9:15pm. All garbage must be disposed of in the dumpster located across Buschman St.
13. The Event will take place unless there is existing or imminent severe weather or conditions out of the producer’s control – in which case, the event will be cancelled or rescheduled. Live @ Five, LLC reserves to the right to cancel any Event.
14. After loading your vehicle and ensuring nothing is left behind, exit premises cautiously making sure to be careful of any event personnel, pedestrians and load out equipment and vehicles.
15. All vendors and their equipment must be off site by 10:30 pm. Any vendor who is still on the premises after this time is entirely responsible for any repercussions that may arise with the City of Hattiesburg and assumes this risk; Live @ Five Productions, LLC nor any of its staff will be at fault or share any accountability.
16. Live @ Five Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity organization and does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. The selection of Vendors is performed without regard to the above listed items.
***IMPORTANT: If a vendor is unable to comply with the above policies and procedures, depending on the circumstances of the situation, the vendor will not be invited back to the Event.