Request edit access
2019 CBIC Division 2 Abstract Submission
• Students must be enrolled as a: student at an accredited college or undergraduate student at an accredited university (including veterinary medicine) at the time of abstract submission.
• Students can only compete in ONE division and submissions are restricted to ONE per student.
• Participating students must be listed as the presenting author. Presenting author substitutions will only be considered if due to extenuating circumstances.
• Abstracts will be submitted online and can be edited until 11:59PM EST on May 25, 2019
• Selected abstracts will be notified by June 10, 2019 and will be required to register for the CBIC, with poster presentations occurring between August 13th and 15th, 2019.
• Winners will be selected at CBIC and shall receive the following prize money: 1st Place $500; 2nd Place $300; 3rd Place $200
• You may edit your submission until 11:59PM EST on May 25, 2019
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service