1. Scholarships are only available for designated ministry activities.
2. Completing an application does not guarantee financial assistance. Scholarships will be granted based on availability of funds and qualified needs.
3. Please submit one application per student who is requesting financial aid.
4. Online registration is not available for students requesting scholarships. Payments must be paid in person to The Heights Student Ministry office.
5. This application form must be submitted along with the Student Medical Release form and CHI ALPHA 2019 Registration Form to Rebecca Peak (firstname.lastname@example.org) at The Heights Student Ministry office no later than February 6, 2019. 6. Taking into consideration on an individual by individual basis, the Student Pastor will meet with Heights Students staff and determine the financial aid recipients.
7. All applicants will be notified no later than February 6, 2019 of the decision regarding their application.
8. Your registration process will be finished by a staff member of The Heights Student Ministry.
9. Final balance must be paid no later than February 14, 2019. If you are unable to do so, please advise Rebecca Peak (email@example.com) and a meeting will be set to discuss the matter.
*Only partial scholarships determined by The Heights Student Ministry staff will be available for this event. Students will be encouraged to pay at least half of the registration cost.