Scenario:This client saw my advertisement and called me. What shocked me is that he told me that he need to sell his HDB in 1 month time (after he spoke to the BTO officer) because his BTO key is ready for key collection. Failing to do so may subsequently result in financial losses in selling back to HDB very much below valuation, or to give up deposit of BTO and continue to live with the existing HDB. He would not be caught in such distress situation if he start his planning early from the professional. Fortunately, we managed to sell fast under the owner distress period, and requested for 2 months extension of stay for his smooth transition to his new BTO.
Any issue/enquiries, reach me at 91769894 or PM. I'll be glad to render my assistant.
Kelvin Su, ERAR052258B
Choices from BTO to Sales of Balance Flats. Some of the BTO are in mature estate. Given the options which would you choose, a brand new flats? Or Resale Flat?
Scenario 1:Newly wed couple having no place to stay.
(1) BTO doesn't seems feasible as the completion would only mean 3-4 years later. Set back; time - waiting time.
(2) Sales of balance Flat option; seems like a suitable options as some of the flats are near completions or is readily available. The newly wed can moves in a short spade of time. Set back; limited choice/option and Reno is required.
(3) Resale Flat; almost all flats transacted are w/o cash over valuation (COV). Most units are move in conditions/renovated; only certain units may req major renovations. If you're staying within 2km radius from your parents, you'll be entitled to $20,000 CPF grants on top of the $30,000 first timer grant.
The ball is in your court. Make a wise decision.