Request edit access
1. My name _____ Robert.
2. Are you busy? – Yes, ...
3. We’re students. It’s ____ classroom.
4. What are ______ names?
5. There are 60 minutes in _____ hour
6. I saw two _____at the bus stop.
7. There’s a nice picture _____ the wall.
8. He phoned ____ yesterday.
9. Vegetarians _____ eat meat.
10. A teacher ___ at school.
11. Look! _________ .We can't play outdoors.
It is raining.
12. I’m sorry. I ________ come to your party next Sunday
13. I think, Rome is _________ city in the world.
the most beautiful
14. My sister __________ a car last year.
15. __________some mineral water? Yes, please.
Do you like
Would you like
16. Tim is shorter _________ Tom.
17. ____you___ to the party last weekend?
Did ___ come
18. He____ to the cinema yesterday.
19. I’d like ___ water, please.
20.____ you ever eaten frog’s legs?
21._______he ever been to Africa?
22. Television ____ in the 20th century.
23. The guide warned the tourists ____ the hotel.
not to leave
24. Helen said that she _____ next morning.
would call me
will call me
25. When I_______ the university, I will travel around the world.
26. I would study Chinese, if I__________ enough time.
27. How long ______ English? - For 2 years.
you have been learning
do you learn
have you been learning
28. Tom asked_____ Kate’s phone number.
if I know
did I know
if I knew
29. I burnt my finger while I_______
have been cooking
30. We are_____________ coffee, we’ll have to buy it tomorrow.
coming up with
running out of
31. He knew the names of the streets, because he _______ here before.
32. I wish I______you, but I’m really busy, sorry!
will be able to help you
33. I have never____but they say he’s a brilliant singer.
heard him sing
heard him to sing
heard his sing
34. The boss wants ____________to his office.
us to come
that we come
35. I have some free time for having a cup of coffee while_________
my car is being fixed
fixing my car
36. The entrance is free, you_____ pay.
don’t have to
37. _____can do this exercise, it’s very easy.
38. You _______ so rude to her.
shouldn’t have been
39. I hated this district when we just moved here, but later I____
got used to it
get used to it
had been used
40. We_______ you that your application has been turned down.
regret to inform
regret being informed
41. I’d rather ________ to the Restaurant.
we went out
we go out
we will go out
42. I wish _________ all that chocolate. I feel sick.
I hadn’t eaten
43. If only ________ so much homework I could go to the concert tonight.
I didn’t have
I wouldn't have
44. He objected_____ the documents weren't available before the meeting
to the fact that
with the fact
against the fact
45. They _____ for 3 hours, when they realised, that they really needed a break.
had been working
46. I’ll put on my raincoat ________ it rains.
47. __________tired , we didn't go to bed.
In case of being really
Providing we were
48. You won't pass the exam ____ you start revising immediately
as soon as
49. Two climbers are reported to ____ during the storm last night.
B. have died
50. I'll need to have the stairs ____.
51. Kevin'll do well in the job _______ he stays on the right side of the boss
as soon as
as far as
as long as
52. _______ he should have spent all the weekend preparing for his test, he in fact just lay in bed watching videos
In spite of
53. Bob couldn't ______ a moustache to the photo of his Headmaster in the newspaper.
resist of adding
54. _______ you to change your mind about handing in your notice, we would be happy for you to stay with us.
55. In such a complex situation as this mistakes _______ happen occasionally.
are bound to
are bounded to
56. Women had to fight hard to gain _______ equality.
57. _________ should children be allowed to drive.
under no circumstances
it against rules
58. Many a time _________ plan to divorce her husband, but she never did
she had to
59. I am _______ Mr. Johnson to whom you were to come.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service