Request edit access
Sustainable Lifestyle Course
Sustainable Lifestyle Course
Paternò, CT, Italy
29 March - 7 April 2019
Sustainable Lifestyle is a 10 day course combining elements of Permaculture design, blue economy, social design for resilience. The course will takes place from the 29th of March to 7th of April 2019 at the Saja Project in Paternò (Catania, Italy).
The course has been developed for who want to understand the basic competence needed for transform our daily life into a more sustainable and regenerative one, to address burning environmental and social challenges of Europe, and activities which aim to foster sustainable living, inner and community resilience, personal development, understanding and feelings of connectedness to oneself to others and to wider social and environmental contexts.
Sustainable Lifestyle will help participants to:
* Adquire knowledge of permaculture theory and practice in ways that create real change in their daily life and activates communities;
* Develop and deepen facilitation skills through non-formal education and active learning;
* Apply the ecological principles of permaculture to social structures to create solid and efficient organisations;
* Study economic models which serve to develop and enrich local communities (social innovation and enterprise, alternative currencies, time banks, LETS schemes, divestment, right livelihoods);
* Use Systems Theory in identifying the leverage points to support positive transformation of society;
* Design community resilience.
Facilitators: Salvo Giaccone, Manuela Trovato, Roberto Barbagallo e Claudio ?
Training course is financed by Erasmus+ programme for young adults from Italy, Greece, Portugal, and Spain. Five people can participate from each country.
The costs of food, accommodation and travel will be covered by the grant. To ensure the full sustainability of this project, we ask participants a course fee between 20 and 50€ according to the grant they earn.
For more information visit our website:
or write to
Name and Family name
Year of birth
Social Network (link to FB profile - instagram)
Country of residence
Please note: when applying for this project it is your country of residence, not your nationality that counts. For example you can be a German person living in Italy - if you travel from and back to Italy as your country of residence, you are eligible to participate. On the other hand, if you are an Italian person living in Germany, and you would travel from and back to the Germany, you are not eligible to participate in the project.
Do you have any special dietary needs? All meals during the training course will be vegetarian
How did you hear about this project? Please tell us where exactly you found the news (i.e. which page on facebook, website etc. ) or who told you about the project. These information are very important for future promotion activities.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service