Request edit access
What Should Rudee Loop Become?
The 10-acres of Rudee Loop is the property of the City of Virginia Beach. This land has great potential for open space/recreation, public parking or commercial development.
The decision about the future of this property is ours to make.
Please take a moment to complete this brief survey and share your thoughts or ideas about what would be the best potential use for this unique property or, what you think it should become.
What do you think Rudee Loop become:
1) Nothing, leave Rudee Loop it as it currently is?
2) Open Space/Recreation (Children's splash park, dedicated surfing/fishing area, walkable parks, etc.)?
3) Commercial Development (Hotels/Motels, Restaurants, Clubs, Shopping.)?
4) Residental Development (Condominuims, Timeshares, Apartments, etc.)?
5) Reserve it for future development?
6) More Public Parking (Parking Lots or Garages)?
7) I have another idea: (Enter your comments below)
If your choice was option #6 (More Public Parking), do you think we should have:
Small parking garages (2-3 levels)?
Large parking garages (4-5 levels)?
Open, ground-level parking lots only?
Public Parking Options Costs
If your choice was option #6 (More Public Parking), do you think Virginia Beach should offer:
Free, year-round parking for Virginia Beach residents?
Reduced cost parking for Virginia Beach residents at all times?
Free parking for everyone at all times?
Free/discounted parking for veterans/active duty military?
Free/discounted parking for First Responders?
A once-per-year at special/reduced cost parking permit for all Virginia Beach residents?
I feel that the current parking rates and allowances/discounts are sufficent.
If your choice was option #7 (I have another idea:), please share what you think would be the best possible use for the property at Rudee Loop:
Paid for and authorized by Rosemary Wilson
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service