Request edit access
Live Art @ ACRES with Alpana Ahuja
What do Justin Trudeau and Pharrel Williams have in common? Alpana's art pieces auctioned to benefit animals. The artist has spent hours in the company of elephants, wild bears, pangolins, snakes and other forest creatures.
Want to meet her, chat about keeping wildlife wild and sketch our rescued turtles at ACRES?
Saturday, 12 October 2019
ACRES Wildlife Rescue Centre, Education Centre, 91 Jalan Lekar, Singapore 698917
2 sessions available:
9:30am - 11:30am (90 minutes of sketching/painting and 30 minutes for tour and merchandise)
2:30pm - 4:30pm (90 minutes of sketching/painting and 30 minutes for tour and merchandise)
A maximum number of participants per session is 20, so sign up early!
Fees: A donation of $30 per person per session is advised. You are more than welcome to donate more!
1. Please bring your own paint/colours and drawing materials (brush, canvas, sketchbook, pencils). We will keep some basic items to use by purchase only.
2. Mosquito repellent.
3. Water bottle (we have a water dispenser).
4. If you are bringing any snacks along, please note that this is a vegetarian premises, and no meat or seafood is allowed to be consumed.
5. Please bring some cash along if you would like to purchase beautiful merchandise, with all the proceeds going to help animals! You can also choose to pay by QR code/UEN payment on the spot.
6. Not necessary to have prior drawing skills.
Kindly note that no touching, hand- feeding, carrying or handling of animals or entering enclosures is permitted, as they are wild animals.
Which session are you registering for?
Morning Session (9:30am - 11:30am)
Afternoon Sesion (2.30pm - 4.30pm)
Number of people you are registering for(limited to 3)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ACRES.
Terms of Service